Published on December 7th, 2017 | by KNUN0
RETURNING OFFICERS, DEPUTY RETURNING OFFICERS AND AGENTS IN THE UP-COMING BY-ELECTIONS
To all members,
RE: RETURNING OFFICERS, DEPUTY RETURNING OFFICERS AND AGENTS.
For the smooth running of the upcoming by-election for the position of the National Chair Person, we wish to direct that:-
1. The branch secretaries and chairpersons shall be our returning and deputy returning officers respectively in all the polling centres.
2. All candidates who qualified to run in the by-election are hereby advised to ensure they have appointed their own Agents to represent them in each polling centre.
3. All the eligible voters are expected to produce original copies of their National Identification cards and the latest pay slips in order to be allowed to vote.
4. Branch Treasurer should present the current by-products to the Head Office on or before 27th December, 2017.
5. Branches that do not provide the by-products shall not be allowed to participate in the election because the by-product is the primary identification document.
6. Branch Secretaries should furnish the Board with the name and specific place where the voting will take place on or before 20th December, 2017.
We look forward to your good co-operation.
Samwel Moses Kweyu
KNUN National Election Board